Faktor is a technology company, specialised in Advertising, Privacy & Blockchain. The company was founded one year ago by 4 entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature and determined to do good. With the new EU privacy regulation coming into full effect on the 25th of May, the company is rapidly expanding and currently looking for a Customer Relations & Operations Manager.
The Customer Relations & Operations Manager, reporting to the COO, is responsible for the internal and external relations and operation for Faktor’s clients. This position will develop and maintain good customer focused order management practices designed from a customer centric perspective while achieving organizational goals and objectives. This position is responsible for providing above-and-beyond customer service support and related activities. Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential. Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Translating closed deals into successfully onboarded clients
- Ensuring customer success by making sure Faktor products are well implemented for new and existing clients
- Advising existing clients regarding the use of Faktor products and its add-ons (cross-selling)
- Act as the bridge between client and product: ensure clients wishes and requests are structured well and communicated to the product team
- Updating the Help Centre and FAQ’s around all Faktor Products
Key Skills & Characteristics
- Superb customer service skills
- Affinity with technology
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience with CRM systems like Hubspot is a plus
- Stress resistant and passionate to work in a start-up environment
Starting date: ASAP
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.