a technology company, specialized in Privacy Management. The company was founded in May 2017 by four passionate entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature and determined to do good. With new privacy regulations (GDPR, ePrivacy and CCPA) protecting consumer privacy it is becoming ever more challenging to run an online business. At Faktor we take pride in building solutions for online businesses to give consumers control over their personal data.
As UX designer at Faktor, you will take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the world. In this role you are reporting to the Chief Product and you will design, develop and support user interface flows for the next generation of Privacy Management software. Faktor develops end-user facing privacy management applications on web and native app as well as client facing business management tools.
At Faktor you will…
bring a mix of great sense of design with an ability to understand how to make a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
- create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces
- be a champion for user testing by partnering with clients to get your solutions in front of end users; and be willing to conduct scrappy, around-the-office user testing on your own if required
- report to project stakeholders and process/incorporate feedback into designs
- support the development team during technical implementation
- monitor user engagement and identify opportunities for improvement/innovation
a love for complex problems and the ability to clearly articulate how a product should work both in software and in the physical world.
- a passion for current design trends and technology
- fluency in best practices for mobile and tablet design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- proficiency in using UX design tools (Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Balsamiq Mockups)
- experience with Material design principles
- ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- a passion to work in a start-up environment, where iteration and learning is encouraged
Starting date: 1st of May