Faktor is a technology company, specialized in digital advertising & privacy. The company was founded in May 2017 by 4 entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature and determined to do good. With the new EU privacy regulation (GDPR) that is now into full effect, the company is rapidly expanding and currently looking for a Marketing and Sales Intern to join the Commercial team.
The Marketing & Sales Intern, reporting to the Commercial Manager, will support the commercial manager with the Business Development and Sales portfolio of Faktor. The internship takes 6 months but duration is open for discussion.
Key Responsibilities include support with:
- Promoting the company, vision and the product
- Managing our monthly newsletters, owning the promotion calendar, the promotion execution and results tracking
- Creating and evaluating online marketing campaigns and ensure they hit their online marketing targets (e.g. AdWords)
- Attending international exhibitions to meet and create new business
- Performing sales demo’s to potential clients
Key Skills & Characteristics
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or masters degree
- Commercial drive
- Passion for (ad)technology
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Analytical capabilities
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of business software like Excel, Outlook, Google
- Stress resistant and passionate to work in a startup environment
- Willing to travel internationally to attend events.
Starting date: ASAP
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.