Faktor is a technology company, specialized in digital advertising & privacy. The company was founded in May 2017 by 4 entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature and determined to do good. With the new EU privacy regulation (GDPR) that is now into full effect, the company is rapidly expanding and currently looking for a Sales Manager to join the Commercial team.
The Sales Manager, reporting to the Head of Growth, is responsible for growing the client portfolio of Faktor. Organizational skills and the ability to multitask are essential. Passion for technology and data is a plus. You will be joining a team that is results focused and you will be challenged to grow your skills and think of ways to revolutionize the sales process.
Key Responsibilities include support with:
- Perform sales demo’s, meetings and presentations to clients to close deals
- Pro-active reach out to new prospects
- Maintain and develop strong long lasting client relationships
- Research new and diverse sales strategies
- Assist in contract negotiation with clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage client expectations
- Attend international exhibitions to meet and create new business
Key Skills & Characteristics
- Superb customer acquisition skills
- Commercial drive
- Affinity with (ad)technology
- Fluent in English. One other European language is a pre.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Good knowledge of business software like Excel, Outlook, Google
- Experience with CRM systems like Hubspot or Salesforce is a pre
- Stress resistant and passionate to work in a start-up environment
- Willing to travel internationally to meet clients, prospects and attend events.
Starting date: ASAP