Faktor is a technology company, specialized in Advertising and Privacy. The company was founded in May 2017 by 4 entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature and determined to do good. With the new EU privacy regulation (GDPR) that is now into full effect, the company is rapidly expanding and currently looking for a finance controller.
The finance controller is a professional who is a get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, and people-helping person. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality and enjoy finding efficiencies in your role. You will be responsible for supporting the daily office operations, including Finance, HR admin and administrative support for the team. You must possess a high level of accounting theory and a functional understanding of accounting transactions/reporting.
Key Responsibilities include support with:
- Daily cash position + weekly cash flow forecast.
- Manage Team expenses and supplier invoices – raise requisition, process payment approval for vendors.
- Prepare data for customer invoicing and chase payments.
- Liaise with an external accountant and corporate finance team to support month-end close.
- Maintenance of HR files for the team.
- Work with an external accountant on the monthly payroll submission.
Key Skills & Characteristics
- A positive, proactive attitude
- Fluent in English
- Experience with G Suite is highly beneficial
- A high level of integrity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Extensive administrative experience including knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Stress resistant and passionate to work in a startup environment
Starting date: ASAP
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.